"Tagen Quin from Tegan and Sarah" did you even try
Synchronized waking up
When you make a reference and someone actually gets it
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
isn’t it strange looking back on the first time you heard your favorite band and how you didn’t know how much they would end up meaning to you in the future